We specialize in Managed Services & Information Security. Busch Consulting Inc. seeks an experienced Network Technician to join our Team. Applicants must have strong initiative, be able to work with minimal supervision, initiate and complete projects. The Network Technician is expected to work with multiple business clients providing technology consulting services and support. Duties include regular analysis of client's networks, providing recommendations, performing maintenance, support, network design and implementation.
- Audit, document, and maintain managed environments
- Routinely monitor, prioritize, troubleshoot and work requests in the ticketing queue system while adhering to contracted response times
- Participate in problem-solving efforts often involving team members, external entities and other support personnel and/or organizations
- Monitor security procedures to protect systems from unauthorized access, use and/or abuse. Perform updates to hardware and software as necessary
- Assess network performance. Recommend and implement upgrades or improvements.
- Stay current with industry trends in systems administration, security, configuration, and automation technologies. Recommend ways to integrate them into operations
- Perform multiple concurrent tasks and effectively respond to and engage in critical situations
- Establish and maintain cooperation, understanding, trust and credibility with colleagues and clients
- At least 1-3 years’ experience as part of an IT Service Team/MSP NOC Team
- Above basic comprehension of Network Setups and Configurations
- CompTIA A+ Certification, Project+, Network+
- Network Security Experience
- Virtualization experience
- Strong verbal and written communications skills. This includes proficiency in documentation of policies, security reviews, procedures and standards
- Valid Driver License
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance (dental, vision, prescription & alternative medicine)
- Simple IRA
- Training reimbursement
- Temporary Disability Insurance
Typical hours are 8:00 am - 5:00 pm (Monday – Friday). Individuals may be asked to occasionally work weekends and evening hours for special projects, customer education and community outreach events, or training. Individuals will be part of an on-call rotation to manage after-hours requests.